Thursday, 27 November 2008

Another knitting blog

I had and interested look at Knit Stitch Click another knitting blog, it's interesting to have a look about the knitting blogs there are so many nice ones. The colour of this one caught my eye you know I love purple.

As to my knitting how am I getting on? Well I've mastered the art of brioche stitch, it's really quite easy when you get the hang of it, it does however make a lightweight sort of a feel fabric when it's knitted and its a bit too lofty for my quilt I think, so having made three quarters of a square I am going to undo it again and return to my knit 2 purl 2 squares . . . . . I've rather missed the rhythm of it as i'm watching the tv or surfing.

I will put some more pics on when i can find the lead that links my camera to my laptop - i'm so good at losing things *doh frown.

1 comment:

  1. That website has a nifty tutorial for a t-shirt quilt. Such a great idea. My "make-it" list is reaching ridiculous proportions, lol.

    Hope you find your camera lead. I'll have to share the sorry saga of my camera soon. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)