Sunday, 16 November 2008

A card for my old boss









This card is for my old boss who is in france and who i haven't seen for over 22 years but we keep in contact.
As i didn't have any big cards, i decided to join two A5 cards; the front of the second card stuck to the back of the first one, then i placed my picture in the middle.
Decoration was made with different papers, like gypsies and funkitz and some papers i downloaded from the net.
The flower is made with some music sheet from the net that i printed on card and then stuck with a brad.
The music toppers are from Designatopper by Michele and Nancy.
The greeting topper comes free from a magazine.
The ribbons and buttons are mine.
And the picture is mine! :)
I didn't want to leave the second card blank so i decorated it as well with buttons and sticky ribbon and put some sort of greeting on it.
There is enough place inside for me to write something.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, that's unbelievable!
    You are one talented, gifted lady, Patricia.
    I want to be you when I grow up.

    And I'll do blogs like Dawniy's to show off my work.

    Now I'm wracking my brain to think of something I do well.

    I'll have to get back to you on this one...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I can't wait to see your crafty work.
    I am sure there is something you are good at ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do you get your ideas or inspiration Patricia?

    lovely card there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Dawny, it just came on top of my head :)) Sometimes it takes me ages and sometimes the idea comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)