Sunday, 16 November 2008

Cardi

I am trying to knit a cardi at the moment using a really nice blue denim/white mix wool which I bought from ebay (job lot of 10 balls For £9.99). This is a pic of the back.
It should end up like this> I am doing the left side collar atm, which sort of folds over the back. I was a bit worried I would have to pick up stitches to do it (I really hate doing that) but you decrease at the armpit edge and increase at the collar edge and begin a ribbed pattern.
Its lovely to look at everyone's work, thanks Dawniy for starting the blog.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely, i hope one day i can make the same. I think it's going to be scarves at first ;-)

    I bought 8 pairs of needdles on ebay for really cheap, so as soon as i receive them i am going to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya V
    you're welcome , is't it just brill having each other to share with.
    I love your cardi, it's coming on nicely there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely so far, and the pattern looks great. Can't wait to see the finished result.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)