This is the result of my first attempt at a pair of arm warmers. If you look closely you can see at the top where I totally botched the moss stitch/rib stitch - but I have worked out what went wrong so it won't happen again hopefully! They are a bit of a mess really, and sewing them together was a bit nerve-wracking - I'm sure my sewing is the messiest in the world! - but it was easy enough once I got going - just had to remember to leave a hole for my thumb to go through!
I'm already half-way through my second pair, which are shaping up to be a bit neater already, and I'm doing them all in rib stitch. I have also found a much tidier way of changing colours than I used on the first pair. If you're not sure about this, there is a really helpful video demonstration half way down this page, which explains it really well, so that even I can understand! lol.