Saturday, 10 January 2009

The latest bag...

Linking to my blog hope thats o.k :0)

edit here's the photo and post :0)


Not a good photo :0(


Very small bag that i made for DD as a thankyou for being ever so helpful :0)

it holds her phone, Mascara and lipgloss - you know the essentials for a 12 y.o girl!!


Knitted in grafetti wool on chunky wooden needles the handle is crochet chain stitch on a chunky needle.  the rossette is just a crochet chain made into a circle and acts like a button ( the flap has a loop)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely bag. I left a comment on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it , maybe your littlest one could have a bag to keep a CAR in ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. D:- I am thinking about bags for the boys......
    thankyou sam and claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a dear little bag. Love that wool, so would my eldest, he'd tie it onto his dreads (do I mean wrap?)
    E
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh you star :-) thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eleanor : I braided this wool into DD's hair for a party last year :0)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)