Saturday, 24 January 2009

Making Stamps from rubbish

I've been playing with making stamps from polystyrene pizza bases recently. It works quite well, so I shall keep playing to see how far I can take it. I always like it when I can re-use rubbish and give it new life :-)

Making stamps from rubbish

My blog post is a tutorial (LOL at me!), showing how to do it, so please pop over and have a look. I'd love to see what you come up with :-)

Next step, lino cutters and some erasers :-D

Edited to add: Oops! Sorry, my blog is here

4 comments:

  1. These are great - I'm going to have a go when I get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like those :) , off over to your blog now to have a look , I'll share this with Naomi when i get a moment for her to make a big mess - i do tend to choose easy options lately. roll on warmer days when we can art outside
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get to your blog? I can get to Flickr by clicking on image but not a tutorial. ????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen - sorry, totally missed off my blog link, doh! That's what comes of doing things in the middle of the night, lol.

    I've added a link now, at the bottom of the post :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)