Wednesday, 21 January 2009

More Knitting!










Thought I'd show you a couple of pics of what I've been up to.

I knitted this for my three year old nephew. It used 250 grms of Twirl doublekit. Not the best picture I'm afraid, well I'm a knitter not a photographer!!

This is the scarf I knitted for my friend for her birthday. Somebody asked in the comments if I was knitting the scarf with the "eyelash" wool which I think is a brilliant description. It's called "Gypsy" and I've knitted quite a few scarves with it now. It's very, very soft, not too bad to knit with, but a nightmare if you drop a stitch!!
Just got to knit the cardi for my nephew now and then I can start on the granny squares!!

2 comments:

  1. 'just got to knit a cardi' lol just like that,it'd take me months lol, aren't you clever!
    That scarf looks as if it might purr or something ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lol at the cardi comment. I love the little jumper - so cute :-)
    I've crocheted with similar "eyelash" wool, and that's bad enough, but knitting? *shudder* You're so brave :-D

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)