Thursday, 12 February 2009

Bookmarks

Nana is ever so into making book marks at the moment. This little lot were packed up today to be sent to my sister in Canada who is an artist. She is taking on small business premises and Nana hopes little crafty things might sell well as not everyone can afford an original painting.






Thinking about it this is probably a handy sort of thing to make for when you feel a birthday card just isn't quite enough but a gift might be too much - just a litle something to put in the card if you know what I mean...

2 comments:

  1. I love those = they remind of rossettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know about 'little' something, I would think of one as a very special something, so intricate and delicate. Will sell well I'm sure.
    E
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)