Thursday, 23 April 2009

New Template

hiya I've just taken the easter theme off , thought I'd better - easter eggs have done my waistline no favours.
Feel free to add any background overlays you like if you know of one you like better than this, I have no intention to have the monopoly of it and a change is as good as a rest :-) so change this with any 'add a gadget' overlay templates you like. We need to use 3 column width themes because I've widened the over all template structure so we can post bigger photos .

xx

4 comments:

  1. I am not touching it lol. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely do not know how you do this. There is a world of talent that passed me by, and this is a big honkin' chunk of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol it's easy Karen, the nice scrappin blogs people made the template and all you have to do is add it as a gadget - click the button in the top left hand corner and have a look around , it is easy honest :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)