Saturday, 9 May 2009

Award

I have an award for Dawniy on my blog, so hurry and come to pick it up :)
Pat xx

Hello A Crafty Blog Team,
I would like to say thank you to Pat
for sharing this award :-)
I have to pass it on to eight lovely blogging friends; now how on earth can I choose 8 of you when you are all so lovely?
So I'm going to bend the rules and present this award to all of you our crafty blog team authors because you really are lovely people who I think a whole lot of :-)
please take the award and put it on your blog x x x

2 comments:

  1. It shouldn't be only to eight bloggers and friends but to everyone we feel deserve it and i think everyone deserve it as they work so hard on their blog for us to enjoy their writing and crafty work.
    That's why on mine i have added an extra person but if i could i would add more.
    I don't know, who made the rule about eight people? :)
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. deffinitely Pat , and thank you so much for thinking of me xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)