Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Do you fancy

having a go at submitting for a place on a creative team. You're all crafty, that's why we're here isn't it, and it's only a couple of posts a month to commit to.
What am I on about?
Have a look at yesterday's post on IACW, here.

Just thought I'd mention it.

And because I can't post without a picture, here's a bag I made a while back, one of the most awkward, annoying and not worth the effort things I've ever made. Seemed like a good idea when I saw the fabric in Dunelm Mill, but it's a cotton backed pvc which WILL NOT go through the sewing machine without blood sweat and tears, and yards of tissue paper and frayed thread and frayed temper to boot. Anyway, here you are:



Eleanor
xx

4 comments:

  1. Lurve the bag E.

    A. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous though, well worth the bother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for posting the other day about my blog button and for including it in your side bar. I love it! So glad that you gave me the idea and compelled me to do it.

    Your bag in this post is really cute. Love the color of the fabric. I completely understand being frustrated with craft projects though. I almost went mad making a silky pajama underwear set which I burnt holes though, cut three of the same right side, ran out of fabric (so have shorts made out of one half right side material and one half wrong side material), sewed some of the seams on the wrong side. I definitely wanted to throw it screaming otu the window, but after some time, I really love the set and gosh, I really value it more than any of my other sets. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, one would never know the "blood, sweat and tears". It is really cute and I love pink polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)