Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Knit and Natter

Ok Min mentioned Knit and natter :-) I don't know what this is like but there's a Knit and Natter group every Thursday in August at 2:30pm at The Central Library in Derby and again every Thursday in September at 2:30pm.

On the website it says :
Knit and natter meets weekly. Bring your knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery, tatting or whatever you are working on. Free tea and coffee is provided and a staff member is available to offer what help they can. There will be a wide selection of books available for library members to borrow.
The meeting is free and we even get a cuppa.

If anyone would like to come along with us please stick your name in the comments or just edit your name onto this post.
I will have to start going next week, not this week because my mum is taking the girls for a couple of nights so me and hubby have a thursday all to ourselves !! goodness haven't a clue what we'll do with it , maybe sleep lol

dawniy xx

9 comments:

  1. so we'll be doing the one on sept 3rd :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come, too. What about the kids? Are we having 'grown up' time? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try it!

    Sweetie, I can think of better things to do than sleep ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thank you ladies :-) that makes three of us plus offspring :-) there's sonme blokes knitting and crocheting on you tube Amanda.

    better than sleep? really ??? rofl

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can always sleep after the 'better things' ;0) I'll go now.. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took the words right out of my mouth Amanda!!!
    Is it kid friendly? I have a very avid knitter .. Lani. Freya and Uki could bring some colouring and such stuff. Will you sound out if kids are welcome???
    Would be lovely to see you ... and you Amanda!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Sal i wasn't going to check them out because leaving the kids isn't an option and the library is a public place , at the worst we can go and sit in the kids area to do our knitting :-)
    I'll give them a ring if you'd like me to. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Dawniy, erm what are you doing blogging? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. why should we be busy doing the more interesting things rofl?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)