Thursday, 19 November 2009

Art Every Day Month

butterflies buttonHiya ,
Amanda has drawn my attention to a really interesting blog Creative Every Day
run by a very encouraging lady called Leah. Leah started out with Art Every Day Month seven years ago and is encouraging people to join in. She says:
I encourage people to make something every day, but my goal is to foster more creativity, so if you make just one piece of art per week or just one for the whole month, that's fine with me. The idea is to bring more creativity into your life, not to make you feel overwhelmed, pressured or guilt-stricken. Art is also loosely defined here. I mean art in the sense of anything creative, whether that be painting, drawing, knitting, sewing, cooking, decorating, writing, photography, clay, jewelry-making or whatever!
I am going to have a bit of a go at it anyway because we already kind of do that and it might be a bit of a focus for my girls too. I'll tell Leah about the Crafty Blog and if anymore of you would like to drop her a line and join in then that' would be lovely :-) we could podt things we've done on here too. I am only thinking out loud so if you don't want to join in with it that's fine too . . . .  Christmas isn't far away I know !!
Maybe some Christmas crafty bits that I know you all do anyway could be blogged?

Like Leah says no stress or pressure , just a bit of encouraging xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you :)