Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Accordion Photos Box

I thought i'd post here as well to show off my work and reach more people who would be interested in this kind of craft and may be give some ideas to some of you.


I am into boxes at the moment. Still haven't finished my birthday book!
I saw the tutorial on youtube and thought it was a good idea to keep pictures in it.
I still need to make more folders, as you can see i've done only two as i need to buy more cardstocks.
I've used some thin cardboard for the body of the box and covered it with the papers i bought from my charity shop.
The picture is free from the net. I covered it with an acetate with a printed frame.
I've added some charms under each flower.
It closes with buttons and some picture hanging rings.
I think i'll add some chipboard letters on top with some sort of wording.
So it's still a work in progress!



This is the front of the box.
This is the inside with two of the folders. I wanted them to look old so i distressed the papers on the accordion.


This is the folders in front of the box.
This is the back of the box with a vintage image from the net.
You don't have to put pictures in it it could be anything, like letters or bills ;-)
Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful box, what a lot of work.
    E
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are soooo clever Pat, I must get my camera out to share the bits you've sent us :-) i'm full of snuffles but will get to it soon.

    love
    d xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO COOL!!!!

    You are one talented person:o)))

    Hope you feel better soon, D. Hope the people who are bugging you leave you alone. xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)