Tuesday, 29 December 2009

oh heck

doh
daft as ever I was removing myself from the crafty blog - not because i'm leaving but because I'm changing my Id to Tizz me , with a different email addy ............. purely because I don't want the real world giving me grief , and in doing so i clicked on remove and removed the wrong person , either the person above or below me on the authors list ............ so if it's you can you check you're still on the blog authors , and if the blog is missing from your profile/dashboard then it's my fault and i'd like to add you back ........... christmas and colds is my excuse .
so whoever I've removed please give me a yell ........... sorry in advance
dawny xxx

4 comments:

  1. And i was wondering who was "Tizz me" lol
    Oh you are lucky i am still on the list then!
    I hope your coldget better soon.
    Take care xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. huh look at me, i can't even type properly!
    I am sure you spotted my mistake in my first message :) Must have been the wine for me!
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. My posts and comments have gone to pot!! lol

    Hello Tiz Me:o) We will have to meet up again..soon.

    Daughter is in her bedroom, copying map of UK. Has now taken in glue sticks. Mind boggles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol too much Christmas spirit Pat :-)

    yes Minnie would love to , been talking about meeting up with Pat too...... could we do a craft and chatter session ?

    d xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)