Saturday, 12 February 2011

Fairies at the bottom of the garden

I thought I'd share with you two of my new little brooches. The purple one is a gift for one of my daughter's friends and the blue one I've decided to keep! The little silver toadstool charms are just adorable and I couldn't wait to use them in my crafting. Little brooches seemed the ideal make, with hand embroidered flowers to surround the fairy houses. I'm about to start making some to sell in my shop now as I think they're very cute! Hope you like them.

Ellie's Treasures

Ellie's Treasures

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! it's adorable. It's a lovely present.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely wonderful! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh Elaine lovely, lovely - you are clever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely!!..great colors and its a beautiful eyecatcher!!
    greetings Francien.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These broches are so cute! Thanks for visiting my blog...

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)