Saturday, 21 May 2011

Love birds?

I know Dawny does, and so that she doesn't think she's posting on her own on here, I'm bringing you my garland of lovebirds. Those who follow my blog will know I've had a bit of a thing with bunting. After I made my buttoned heart string, I took it to the next level and, well, here it is:


not just a pair, but a whole flock:


and because I love paper and glue as much as I love fabric and thread, I made a matching card:


You could use colours to match a summer wedding - teal and chocolate anyone?


Bye for now.
Elx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow El that's fantastic !! thank you so much for sharing , lovely to 'see' you and I LOVE your birds.
    Just how long is your bunting??

    hugs
    dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your card is fab and the bunting is so loooooonnnnng! Must have taken ages to make. Anyway, I love it.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's so cute,
    simple and clean i love it

    gr paulien

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bunting from another he mummy - i put bunting on my blog today !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)