Sunday, 7 August 2011

Crochet and Knitted Flowers

Hope you are all ok:o) My mate lent me this so I've been trying it out. Only managed a few crochet ones. Don't know if the knitted ones will be easy. (Eyesight currently not up to it!) So, the ones I've made so far include a couple of Lazy Daisies and a Michaelmas Daisy. If I can do it, then anyone can! lol The book has patterns... half knitted and the other half crocheted. There's individual pics of them. and you just go 'Wooooo' and want to get cracking. Daughter made some lovely felt ones....which the cats munched! Sorry if the spacing has gone to pot. Seems to have a mind of its own! Does anyone know what is the basic bank account you can use for paypal if you're trying to set up an online shop?










Michaelmas Daisy...Starts like this

Rolled up, ready for flattening out



Finished, ironed-out article. Could be a brooch or corsage


Lazy Daisies. Am trying to figure out how to make them in different sizes so as to layer them up to give them more dimension.

4 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how very lovely!! - i've changed the background of the blog to match ;-)
    lovely to see you here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, those flowers are just fabulous, I wish I know how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers! When I saw the first picture I thought you where making lavender...
    I just adore those colours. You thing you can crochet lavender flowers?

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)