Friday, 7 October 2011

Autumnal owl brooch

Thought I'd share this little brooch that I've made for my Mum. She's always helping me out, giving me good advice and being the kind of Mum we all hope are are and can be to our children.  She's been fond of owls for as long as I can remember, so when I saw this owl charm I knew immediately I'd would use it to make something for her. She likes my brooches that I sell (and has quite a collection), so an owl brooch seemed fitting. It's quite Autumnal too I think, so great for this time of year.
Owl Brooch - Ellie's Treasures

Dawny, I'm loving the updated blog surround - looks fabulous.  I tried to comment several times earlier to let you know this, but unfortunately blogger wouldn't let me.

Elaine x

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous! I love owls too, i think they are beautiful animals.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho Elaine , lovely to see you :-) and you know owls are close to my heart!! I love this brooch the colours go together so well :)

    as to commenting Pat had the same problem a while ago and so did Bridget, Bridget's husband found out it was something to do with allowing cookies in your browser. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. You still have your owl Dawny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we have Elaine :-) he's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)