Thursday, 6 October 2011

I belong to these forums

No pictures, just a couple of links . I belong to both these forums, just joined one today and the other one I've belonged to for a while. The loving hands one does seasonal challenges. I also belong to a local knit and natter group that is one of the groups within the forum, if that makes sense? Their main challenge is just to knit a square which are collected and then sewn together by somebody at the forum I think! There are loads and loads of free patterns for all sorts on both forums, both knitted and crocheted. So when you have a spare couple of hours! ( because when you get on there you're addicted!) go and take a look
www.knittingparadise.com and www.lovinghands.org.uk
Happy browsing XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely to hear from you :)