Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Support Our Soldiers

I recieved an email from one of the knit and natter groups that I belong to. The lady who runs it had asked Support Our Soldiers if we could do anything for them and they have asked for people to knit mini xmas stockings if you click on that you'll get the pattern. There are about 3 1/4 inches long and really , really easy to do. If you click on the Support Our Soldiers link and look in the sidebar under xmas parcels it gives you an address to send them to.
They only weigh 5 grms each, the Post Box is in England, I do know times are hard but if you feel you could send a couple I'm sure they would be appreciated.
I hope I haven't offended anybody by asking but I just had to!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bridget :-) I'll see if i can have a go xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)