Monday, 30 January 2012

Knitting and Beading















I've knitted these for my nephew and my friend has two of her boys with birthdays in March. The picture's a bit dark! The blue cardi at the back is knitted in chunky wool, the chocolate brown is in double knit and the light brown is in double knit, it has a ribbed pattern round the bottom and cuffs but you can't see it very well

The skull hat is for one of my daughters friends.

Eden has also been beading, she's made a necklace with hearts on for one of Callums "friends" for Valentines Day and some earrings to go with the skull hat and a bracelet for one of Callums (otherwise known as Romeo!) other "friends" for Valentines Day.











1 comment:

  1. hello lovely, pleased you're better :o)
    tell Eden her jewellery is great :o)
    aren't you clever doing the skulls !! I've never done multicoloured knitting like that , wouldn't know where to start!
    Lovely
    d xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)