Sunday, 12 February 2012

Linus Project Quilt

made this one for the Linus Project I found out about through a friend A.  I am very pleased about this as it gives me every excuse to buy gorgeous fabric in colours I might not normally to make quilts for children aged 0 -18.  It was hard going emotionally cos saying "Oh yes, I'll make one." and making one are two different things. Making a quilt for a sick child is different to making one for your own bouncing around at home.

It started with this. They all do.  A mish mash of fabric waiting for a rotary cutter lol














I hope whoever receives it likes it.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure they'll love it Ruth !! I'm in awe of you, amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth its beautiful, I'm sure its going to be loved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, beautiful and bright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's fabulous! i love the colours and the design. Whoever receives it is going to feel very lucky indeed!
    Freddie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. waouh superbe mais quel boulot !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They will absolutely love it, I'm sure. It's gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely to hear from you :)